Also known as: LED-stripes integrated in laminated glass, LED in glass, illuminated led glass, laminated Glassiled.
Glass comes alive with an interplay of light and color
Led in glass is a glass that comes alive with an interplay of light and colour. Led in glass is a system offering infinite possibilities for indoor and outdoor use, creating dynamic and interactive architectures and ambiances, and highlighting design and the creation of communication structures (walls, media facades).
- Assistance in the conceptualization and programming of possible set ups
- Simplicity of the remote control design and preprogramming
- Simplified maintenance.
AND INTRINSIC ADVANTAGES:
- Homogeneous lighting
- Relative transparency while in the 'off' position.
Functions and applications
In bringing glass to life by using lighting and color both during the day as well as at night - Led in glass uses a variety of indoor supports (vertical separation, floors, ceilings, doors, furnishings, fitting rooms...) and outdoor supports (store windows, double glazed walls, facade bay windows, urban furnishings...).
And equally in:
- Shopping centers, department stores, showrooms and boutiques
- Bars, discotheques, restaurants, hotels and cruise ships
- Museums, galleries, exhibition stands and scenic decorations
- Palliative care units, doctor's and dentists offices, fitness centers and spas
- Stadiums, gymnasiums, pools and sports centers
- Theaters, cinemas, auditoriums and convention centers
- Corporate headquarters, agencies and administration buildings
- Train stations, airport terminals, toll booths, bus stops.
Download exemples led in glass